Teach English in Kanchanaburi, Thailand
This chain of schools is opening 5 new schools in Thailand. With its countless beaches and warm, friendly people, now’s the time to jump on board!
Discover much more than just the Bridge over the River Kwai when you teach English in Kanchanaburi!
The school is looking for two teachers, with more positions opening soon.
- Student age: up to 18 years old.
- Average 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
- Class sizes: 10 maximum.
- Mostly at the school with some occasional outside classes.
- All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers and teaching aids.
- Teachers are encouraged to develop and use their own support materials in accordance with the academic standards of the school.
Salary and Benefits
- Average 40,000 THB to 50,000 THB per month
- 14 days holiday (unpaid)
- End of contract bonus 10,000 THB
- Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days
- Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% paid after 12 months)
- Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work
Job Requirements to Teach English in Kanchanaburi
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better. No TEFL yet? Get discount on a course.
- Teaching experience preferred but not required.
Kanchanaburi is perfect for those who want to teach abroad but would rather avoid the frenetic energy of Asia’s big cities. As a smaller, more relaxed community, Kanchanaburi is surrounded with quiet temples and natural splendour sprinkled with historical monuments spanning thousands of years.
Located in western Thailand and just 2 hours from Bangkok. It is perfect for nature-lovers and outdoor enthusiasts, with its mountainous terrain, waterfalls, caves, pristine national parks, and several large reservoirs. Animal lovers have the chance to visit Elephants World, a sanctuary where abused elephants are rehabilitated.
The weather is warm and enjoyable year-round, and the cost of living is very low. Enjoy mixing with the locals at the many markets and shopping centers, and of course a quick trip to Bangkok is always an option if you’re craving the city life!
(click to zoom)
About the School
Since starting in 2014, the branches in Thailand have grown to include schools in over a dozen different locations. A strong regional team coupled with time-tested teaching materials and methods has made this chain one of Thailand’s top English language schools.
Teachers at the school get comprehensive training and full support from both local staff and the chain’s international network of teachers, advisors, and administrative staff. And thanks to that same network, teachers have unparalleled opportunities to advance in Thailand.
If you are considering teaching English in Kanchanaburi, but you are not sure if it’s the best city in Thailand for you, send us a message.