Teach English in Suphanburi, Thailand
This chain of schools is opening 5 new schools in Thailand. With its countless beaches and warm, friendly people, now’s the time to jump on board!
When you teach English in Suphanburi in Central Thailand, you are in the ideal location to travel and discover more of this amazing country.
The school is looking for two teachers, with more positions opening soon.
- Student age: up to 18 years old.
- Average 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
- Class sizes: 10 maximum.
- Mostly at the school with some occasional outside classes.
- All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers and teaching aids.
- Teachers are encouraged to develop and use their own support materials in accordance with the academic standards of the school.
Salary and Benefits
- Average 40,000 THB to 50,000 THB per month
- 14 days holiday (unpaid)
- End of contract bonus 10,000 THB
- Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days
- Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% paid after 12 months)
- Western Academic Manager who will train and support you both at work and with anything needed outside of work
Job Requirements to Teach English in Suphanburi
- A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.
- A bachelor’s degree or better.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better. No TEFL yet? Get discount on a course.
- Teaching experience preferred but not required.
Why Teachers Like Teaching English in Suphanburi
Located approximately 100 km from Bangkok (slightly over an hour by car), Suphanburi is a friendly and charming city that offers a balanced mix of natural and man-made attractions that is perfect for cultural explorers. The city hosts numerous nightspots and entertainment venues, as well as department stores, movies theatres (including English screenings), and night markets. It is safe and welcoming, has a solid infrastructure, and the traffic isn’t jammed and congested like in some of the bigger cities. Whilst perhaps not suited for those seeking the hustle and bustle of Bangkok, you can teach English in Suphanburi to enjoy a more relaxed experience and get immersed in the culture.
The school itself is brand new, modern, and fully equipped with everything teachers will need to focus on their teaching. Located inside a CentralPlaza shopping mall, teachers will be spoiled for choice with regards to food and entertainment.
About the School
Since starting in 2014, the branches in Thailand have grown to include schools in over a dozen different locations. A strong regional team coupled with time-tested teaching materials and methods has made this chain one of Thailand’s top English language schools.
Teachers at the school get comprehensive training and full support from both local staff and the chain’s international network of teachers, advisors, and administrative staff. And thanks to that same network, teachers have unparalleled opportunities to advance in Thailand.
If you are considering teaching English in Suphanburi, but you are not sure if it’s the best city in Thailand for you, send us a message.