Teach English in South Korea
This job is located in Naju, in the Southwest of South Korea.
You will teach 8 students per class (kindergarten, elementary school kids grades 1 and 2).
Working hours are 9 am – 6 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
You will receive 2 weeks training.
Salary and Benefits
- ￦2,200,000 / month.
- The school can offer a housing place with a semi equipped studio.
- One way ticket to South Korea.
- E2 visa.
- Health insurance.
- Vacation: 5 days off in summer, 5 days off in winter, all national holidays.
Requirements to teach English in Korea
- You are a native English speaker.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- A bachelor degree.